Is it a warranty call?
High Medium Low
1. Dunnair has the right to charge the client for calls that are the result of faulty workmanship/incorrect installation or misuse by end user.
2.Dunnair reserves the right not to attend where the contractor has not been to the site to identify the equipment fault.
3.Please attach a photo (if requested by Dunnair) of the problem/part to assist our prompt service & response.
4. Please note Dunnair(AUST) P/L does not and will not accept any back charges associated with faulty Dunnair equipment.
5.For any service and or warranty work required on a Dunnair unit, correspondence must be logged to the Dunnair office. All service & warranty will be performed by a Dunnair authorized service agent only.
6. Warranty work will be performed during standard business hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday only.
7. ALl service work which is to be performed outside these hours must be sent to Dunnair (AUST) P/L office in writing for approval prior to proceeding.
8. By completing the above form you have agreed to these terms and conditions.